* Spent lots of time with Seth, but not enough....can there ever be enough? We had fun going to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore, visiting the National Aquarium there, eating at Cheesecake Factory, Fuddruckers and Five Guys and Fries, seeing where he works and eating there (Clyde's in DC), meeting some of his new friends and roommates, watching a couple of movies and generally just hanging out. He let me sleep in his top bunk while he took the loveseat where his legs hung way over the end. What a sweetie! Later I extended my trip and he came out and spent a couple of nights at my parents' house with us and we spent some more days together. We stopped at a theater and watched Prince Caspian as I was taking him back to DC. It was a great movie and a nice end to our time together.
* Spent lots of time with my parents, but again not enough....where does the time go? I had a good time just being with them, staying at their house, shopping with my mom, being spoiled by them :>), eating out lots of good Mexican food and going to yard sales. They took me on a trip to New York City where we had a wonderful time and saw not one, not two, but THREE BROADWAY PLAYS!!!......"Wicked" (my favorite), "The Lion King", and "Legally Blonde".
* Got to visit with our home group at Kendell's house. It was great to see you all...Kendell and Laverna, Dirk and Janet, Larry and Sue, and Tim and Andrea. Thanks for all the support you've been to us over the last few years and especially this past year as we were 4000 miles apart, but still felt your love and friendship. It was great to see you in person and give you a big hug. I can't believe I forgot to take pics that night!!!!
* Lunch with my dear friend and closest thing I have to a sister, Theresa...I can't tell you how much that time meant to me. Thanks for spending the entire afternoon with me. It was great to catch up, enjoy some lunch, great conversation, and some butter! I needed that! Thanks, Jim, for handling things on the home front to free her up for the day. You are the best!! Again, no pics! What was I thinking!
* A wonderful dinner with the entire Farley family before...
Another touching moment came for me at the shower when Karen gave the devotional. Thanks Karen for the sweet but undeserved tribute.
Can you believe I got all that into ONE suitcase?
me with my Mom
* A Mother/Daughter Brunch at BRBC with my mom and a table full of fun ladies (thanks for the tip on Chasteberry, Kim) where I got to hear Jayme and Vickie speak...great job guys!!
* I got to spend the American Mother's Day with my mom....a treat neither of us expected at this time last year. After church my dad treated us to Sweetwater Grill. Yum. Yum.
* Maternity clothes shopping with Kendell. Thanks for indulging me and for treating me to my first Starbucks Carmel Macchiato in a year afterwards!
* Electronics shopping with Shelly. Thanks for helping me and for asking the sales people all the right questions as I was more than overwhelmed...it had been too long since I'd seen that many choices. :<) It was good to spend some more time with you...even if it was shopping.
* My friends Debbie and Heather drove down all the way from New Jersey just to share a meal with me. Thanks for spending your time encouraging me and for the sweet gifts you brought.
* Lunch at Chris' house with some sweet fellowship of exceptional friends (Chris, Karen, Heidi, Kim, Patti, Geni, and my Mom) and good food....homemade deep dish pizzas and wonderful salads...Karen and Kim, I still need those recipes!
Again, I forgot to break out the camera until AFTER my mom and Heidi left...sorry gals!* Spent time visiting with Melissa (and Clint) Thomas at the hospital. Thanks for the fellowship. Remember we are praying for you!!!
I know there are people and activities I haven't mentioned. There's just not enough space to contain all my adventures. I wish I could've spent more time with each one of you, but am so grateful for the time that I did have. You all made my trip simply amazing!!