background

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thank You Thank You Thank You

I wanted to take this blog space to thank our dear friends (and my parents) that took the time and energy to buy and send down some of our 'desired items' with my dad and mom. It was like Christmas here when they broke out the suitcases full of yummy candy, ibuprofen, GOOD coffee (and coffee accessories), tea, socks (Benjamin said he never thought he'd be so happy to get socks.), index cards, flash cards, Benadryl, taco seasoning (HIP HIP HOORAY!), ranch dressing powder, cayenne pepper, the little powdered packets from mac and cheese, Polly Pockets, a cd, a nebulizer, eye drops, photo paper so we can print out some family pics for our walls, a UV water filter, exercise resistance tubes, a fire wire for the computer so we can upload videos, Sharpie markers, lotion, slippers for my cold feet, various other toiletries, OTC meds, and way too many more things to mention. We can not tell you how much we appreciate each one of you and the gifts you gave to make our lives here in Coch a bit easier. These little reminders and comforts of home will cause us to think of you as well enjoy them. I hope to send out personalized thank yous to each of you soon, but in the mean time I wanted to get this out and let you know how grateful we are for your gifts. And a special thank you to Brian and Amanda Lants for organizing the effort and gathering all our goodies as well as buying several things themselves!! We love and appreciate you!!

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

SO glad you guys had a great family visit - hope the "morning" sickness gets better! This last time around it was all day for me too and lasted WAY longer than the three month mark - I am SO happy for you though that you are having a baby and pray that all goes well! Sunshine

Anonymous said...

Hey.. I found you again! I hope you are doing well. We continue to pray for you!



MJ

Linds said...

Denise! Debbie just sent me your blog address, and I'm just THRILLED to see about the new baby!
Love to you & your family from NH :)
Lindsay