background

Monday, September 8, 2008

Keep it Up!

Thanks to all of you who have responded and are praying. I´ll try to keep you updated. I recently read of someone who blogged through her labor....I´m not sure I´ll do that, but I´ll try to keep you as informed as possible. (Jake says that blogging through labor is dedication; Joe says it´s crazy!)

So far no labor and no baby, but keep up the praying.

I´m about to go out for a walk....the first time I´ve felt up to that in a few weeks....and a bumpy car ride. (I´m trying all the old wives tales I can!) Of course here in Bolivia in our truck on the cobblestone roads all rides are bumpy ones. I have a few contractions whenever we go anywhere. Just pray that they´ll keep going and bring on the baby.

4 comments:

Angie Washington said...

I have heard of that blogging while you give birth thing... let's just pray and hope that the labor is so quick, progressive and productive that you won't be able to do anything but get that kid born and you won't even have time to blog.

Becky said...

We're praying for you, Mercy and the family. I know about those BIG babies, too. They are so precious.

We love you all,
Becky

Anonymous said...

We are praying here in Indiana! Don't forget to try sitting on the dryer. Oh wait...do you have a dryer? Anyway my sister, who is a nurse in labor & delivery told me that one! Best wishes!
Love to all,
Nancy for all the Schweibold's

Anonymous said...

You know what I found works? If you and Joe are up for it: sex!
Ha!Ha! Worked for me!
Seriously, I'm still praying!
Kathy