background

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Due Date

Well my due date has come and almost gone and still no sign of Mercy. Thanks for all your encouraging remarks, suggestions and emails but most of all thank you for continuing to pray for her quick birth.

My mom and my friend, Shelly, arrive from the States at 8:00 in the morning. We´re all excited to have them coming. Ben was beside himself with anticipation. He said it was like Christmas Eve so he dubbed today Grandma Eve. How cute is that? They´ll be staying with us for 2 weeks. Surely sometime before they leave they will be able to hold Mercy. I have an appointment with the doctor on Thursday morning if she´s not here by then. I´m a little anxious about what she might say so keep up the prayers.

1 comment:

laura said...

hey... did your mom and shelly get in okay yesterday? hope you're feeling good and that mercy comes today!