background

Monday, March 17, 2008

To Clear Things Up

I'm not sure I was clear about the travel to the US and the baby stuff. Here's what I was asking for:

I'm going to the US in May for a short visit. While I'm there I hope to pick up some baby things that we just can't get here. (There are lots of things we can get here, but some that we can't.) So, I was asking what sorts of things do you all consider "can't-live-without-baby-items". If the items are things that I can't get here, I hope to find them when I'm there in the States and pack them in a suitcase to bring back to Coch with me. I hope this is a bit more clear.

Thanks to all of you who have replied. I'm still working on my list, so if you haven't responded or if you have already responded, but think of something else, please let me know.

No comments: